Independent Study

A student wishing to pursue an independent study or Honors research must prepare the Independent Study Request Form with a sponsoring faculty member. The request must be submitted no later than the last day of the first week of classes. The proposal must specify clear and measurable outcomes for the study. A sample request is available here: Independent study sample. Once the request is approved, the Student Enrollment Request Form must be submitted to enroll in the course.

The independent study request is approved by the Director of Undergraduate Studies, who is currently Prof. Jason Lee.